1. Which version of asterisk is supported?
A. You need to install asterisk version 11 or above with WebRTC support.
2. Is normal sip extension is supported?
A. No. You need to create extension with webRTC support.
3. Where we have to define a web socket port in asterisk?
A. You need to define web socket port in your asterisk configuration files.
4. Is it using WS or WSS?
A. Enjay phone works with WSS protocol. You need to create self signed certificate or you can purchase valid SSL certificate.
5. Which type of transfer is supported?
A. With Enjay Synapse, you can use blind and attended transfer. For Asterisk, it supports only blind transfer.
6. Is conference call supported? How many party?
A. Conference call is supported on Enjay Synapse Server. With Enjay Synapse, you can use n-way conference. Conference is not supported on Asterisk.
7. How to get incoming call notification for MacBook.
A. Click to apple icon(left top side) -> System preference -> Notification -> Google Chrome -> Select Alert.
8. How to get call history and will it support for Asterisk/ Synapse server?
A. Click on call history icon to get a call history.
Call history is supported on Enjay Synapse Server.
9. How to install / Add Enjay phone chrome extension from web store?
A. Go to below URL and install / Add Enjay phone chrome extension.
10. How to configure Enjay phone with Asterisk / Synapse server?
A. following steps are required to configure.
- Display name : You may write anything . (eg. Rakesh)
- Extension no/Agent no : As defined in Asterisk/Synapse server. (eg. 125)
- Asterisk/Synapse password : Above extension password.
- Asterisk/Synapse server URL/IP : Server URL/IP. (eg. 192.168.1.51)
- Web Socket port : Default port is 8089. (eg. 8089)
11. Why we need to allow microphone for Enjay phone?
A. For accessing input / output audio from the chrome browser.
12. Is it possible to integrate click to call with Enjay CRM?
A. Yes, it will work with Enjay CRM.
13. Is it possible to integrate Enjay phone with any other software?
A. Yes, we have API for this. Please connect us for more details.
14. How to dial a call?
A. Dial a number through dial pad or through direct typing number in the dial text area and click on dial button.
15. How to Mute/Unmute a call?
A. Click on Mute button to Mute a call and click on UnMute button(Red) to UnMute a call.
16. How to Hold/UnHold a call?
A. Click on Hold button to Hold a call and click on UnHold button(Orange) to UnHold a call.
17. What is blind transfer call?
A. Transfer a call to other party and your call will disconnect automatically when they received is known as a blind transfer call.
18. How to do blind transfer call?
A. Click on transfer button to open a dial box for enter number and click on OK button or press ENTER button from keyboard to transfer a call.
19. What is attended transfer call?
A. Transfer a call to other party and you can talked with them(meanwhile other's call in waiting).
20. How to do attended transfer call?
A. Enter a number in dial text area and click on attended transfer button to transfer a attended call.
21. How to make conference call & merge to each other?
A. Enter a number in dial text area and click on conference call button to connect agent. once agent will received the call, click on merge button to merge a call with each other.
22. How to hangup the call?
A. Click on hangup button to hangup a call.