Windows users can easily connect to Tally on Cloud service using a built in Remote Desktop Client (mstsc).
Create connection to Tally on Cloud in MS Windows
- Open "Run" and Type "mstsc" Press "Enter". (See Image Below)
- In Computer field, type your Tally on Cloud IP Address or Cloud URL. (See image below)
- Click on "Show Options". (See image below)
- Type your "User name".
- Click on "Allow me to save credentials" option to avoid passing password on every connection. (See image below)
- Provide your password on next screen. (See image below)
- Click on "OK".
- Then your Tally on Cloud will be started, Quite Tally.
- Now click on "Save As" button to create a shortcut icon. (See image below)
- Select Desktop while saving your RDP connection shortcut.
- Provide any name for Tally Cloud shortcut.
Congratulations !!! you have successfully created a connection to connect Tally on Cloud from your Windows PC.
- Double click with mouse on newly created desktop icon to start Tally on Cloud. (See image below)
- Now Tally on Cloud connected successfully.
For any other queries please feel free to contact TallyonCloud Support Team.
Call us : 9512360094 95 96 | Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org | Whatsapp : 9375239225.