Tally ERP9's great flexibility is with all the customization that is available. Lot of companies go for different customization based on their requirements. Tally on Cloud also provides support for applying TDL Tally Customization files and working with them in the same way as you do it in your Tally ERP9 on Desktop.
TDL (TCP) Files configuration in Tally on Cloud :
- Open Your Tally Cloud Web admin panel in Browser.
- (Example : tcdemo.tallycloud.in)
- Click on "Manage TDL". (See Below Image)
- Click on "Upload TDL". (See Below Image)
- Click on "Choose Files" from your PC. (See Image Below)
- Select your TDL (TCP) files from your system.
- Click Open to upload. (See Below Image)
- Click on Upload Button. (See Below image)
- Click on OK button to confirm. ( See Below Image)
- Check Mark on Box to apply TCP file in tally on Cloud. (See Below Image)
- Now Tdl Applied in Tally Successfully.
- This will apply your TDL, tcp file into Tally on Cloud directly. So you need not go into Tally for applying TDL, tcp files.
Checking applied TDL (TCP) Files in Tally on Cloud
- Now you can open your Tally with help of Remote Desktop Client (Windows, iOS, Linux, Android)
- Go to "Tally Version & TDL" section, (See Image Below)
Tally on Cloud Technical Support team can assist you configuring your Tally on Cloud.
Call us : 9512360094 | 95 | 96 | 7573973327
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org |
Whatsapp : 9375239225.