This article will help you to configure signature with image in Thunderbird. You can create html file and configure in Thunderbird.
I will tell you how to create signature with image with html file.
- Open Thunderbird and compose a email and copy your signature manually with complete image.
- Go to File and Save As, Select File.
- Save as HTML format.
- Now go to Edit in menu and Account Settings...
- Select Email which configured.
- Check Mark on "Attach the signature from file instead".
- Choose the file where you have saved.
- Now file have been selected and Click on OK button.