Note:- This Document will guide you for how to take backup and restore in Enjay Tiguin Linux.
Mozilla Thunderbird Backup:-
- Make sure Mozilla Thunderbird is not running.
- If its running then close it.
- Open File Manager.
- Go to Home Folder.
- Go to View and click on Show Hidden Files.
- Copy .thunderbird folder to your Backup.
Mozilla Thunderbird Restore:-
- Open Thunderbird on which system you want to restore.
- Click on Skip this and use my existing email.
- Enter Your Name, Email Address and Password.
- Enter your Incoming, Outgoing server details, Port, SSL, Authentication and click on Done.
- Go to your Backup location.
- Go to .thunderbird/profilename.default folder.
- Select all content and copy it.
- Go to your Home Folders .thunderbird/profilename.default folder.
- Paste here all content.
- Check mark on Apply action to all files and click on Merge.
- Check mark on Apply action to all files and click on Replace.
- Now you can see thunderbird data is restored.