Advantage: If you want to take backup of data in your System, With this option you can download backup at the earliest.
Otherwise taken will be upload on Google drive's backup folder with a date-wise folder at Schedule Time.
How to Take Backup,
Login Tally on Cloud with any user and take a backup from Tally, as shown in the below image.
- Click on "Data" (See Below Image)
- Click on "Backup". (See Below image)
- Select Destination path "C:\Backup\". (See Below image)
- Select Companies from the path of your data.
- Select "All Items" from your Data Path. (See Below Image)
Now your backup will be downloaded in your google drive at schedule time in the night. You can see your backup with date wise in Backup folder on google drive.
If you want to take backup instant right now in your system for your CA or Auditing then you have to follow below steps...
Now Login admin Panel in Browser with your Cloud URL. And Go to Last option Tally Backup.
- Click on "Download Now". (See Below Image)
Now you will get your recent taken backup in your configured backup email's Google drive.
- Open you configured Google drive Account in Browser.(Gmail ID)
- Go to "Drive". (See Below Image)
- Open "Backup" folder. (See Below Image)
- Select recent backup and do right click for downloading.
- Click on "Download". (See Below Image)
Now your backup will be downloaded in your Local System in Download Folder. (See Below Image)
- Then Click on Downloaded then Open Show in Folder.. (See Below Image)
- Right Click on Backup .rar file and "Extract Here".
- Now you will get folder after Extract here. (See Below Image)
- Your Backup file will be inside the folder which you extracted.
You can now restore this backup in your local Tally.
Step 1 : Copy Location of Backup files. Press Ctrl+C.
Step 2 : Open Local installed Tally from Local system. (See Below Image)