This article will help you to enable switching between Tally on Cloud to Local system with Alt+Tab.
When you work on tally on Cloud through Remote Desktop connection in full screen you can't switch to back local for some other work. Here i will show you how you can enable for switching with Alt + Tab button.
1. Edit your Remote Desktop Shortcut if you are connecting with Tally Cloud ICON (Shortcut) from Desktop.
- Right Click on Shortcut of Tally Cloud.
- Click on Edit.
if you are connecting Directly from Remote Desktop Connection.
- Open Remote Desktop Connection and Click on Show Option.
2. Click on Local Resources
- Select On this Computer from Keyboard option.
3. Go to General Tab and save this connection.
Then Connect your Tally on Cloud and then you can able to switch to Local Application.
If you have any query or doubt please contact, Email or WhatsApp on below.
All Support Team Numbers: +91 95123 60094 / 95 / 96 / 7573973327
WhatsApp : +91 9375239225 | 9512360095 | 9512360094 | 7573973327
Support Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org