Problem : If you find this kind of Error so you need to do the below steps, Message no. will be different in your case and But Error will be same.
Solutions : Remove TMESSAGE.TSF File from Company Data Folder.
NOTE : Please Take data backup first from tally in the path C:\Backup, Follow the link for taking backup,
Then after do below steps for resolution.
- Go to Your Tally Cloud Admin Web Panel in Browser. (Example : tcdemo.tallycloud.in)
- Login with Admin User.
- Click On "Tally Management". (See Below Image)
- Go to "Rewrite Data".
- Click on "Yes" Button. (See Image Below)
- Select your Tally Company number. (See Image Below)
- Check Mark on "TMESSAGE.TSF" Files.
- Click on "Delete TSF". (See Image Below)
- Then Selected TMESSAGE.TSF file deleted. (See Below Image)
Now you can open your tally and start using your tally company.
If you have any query and doubt please contact Support Team.
Call us : All Support Team Numbers: +91 95123 60094 / 95 / 96 / 7573973327
Email us : email@example.com
WhatsApp : 9375239225