- Company Logo is require in most of company to be configure for Tally invoices and Vouchers.
Now lets configure Logo in Tally on Cloud.
- Open your Configured Google drive account in Browser.
- Go to "Drive".
- Open "Tdl" Folder.
- Upload Logo files from your PC. (See Image Below)
- Tally Supports only BMP and JPG, two formats of Logo.
- Now Logo file uploaded successfully in Tdl folder.
- Once you have placed your Logo File, you can now open your Tally on Cloud Web Panel.
- Go to "Tally Storage" section, (See Image Below)
- In the right pane select "Manage TDL" page. (See image below)
- Click on "Sync TDL".
- Now you can open your Tally with help of Remote Desktop Client (Windows, iOS, Linux, Android)
- Login your Tally Company in which you want to configure Logo.
- Press "F11". (See image Below)
- Press "F1". (See Image Below)
- Go to Company Logo option and Set "YES". (See Image Below)
- Set Path of Logo
- C:\Tdl\logo.jpg. Save Settings. (See Image Below)
Congratulations !!! Logo configured successfully.
Tally on Cloud Technical Support team can assist you configuring your Tally on Cloud.
Call us : 9512360094 95 96 | Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org | Whatsapp : 9375239225.