This article will help you to install and configure Google Drive App in Windows PC.
- Go to Browser and search "Download Google Drive" and Open Download Windows.
- Click on "Download".
- After downloaded, You will get "installbackupandsync.exe" file in your Download Folder. Run the setup and Install.
- Now it is started installation. (See Image Below)
- Installation completed and started new window on screen. (See Image Below)
- Click on "Get Started"
- Provide Google Drive account and Click on "Next".
- Provide Password for Google drive account and Click on "Sign in".
- Click on "GOT IT".
- Remove the tick mark from "Desktop", "Documents" and "Pictures". (See Image Below)
- Click on "Next".
- Click on "Got IT".
- If you want to sync all (Backup, Data, Export, Import, Tdl and Pdf) Then select "Sync Everything in My Drive"
- Click on "START". OR you can select "Sync only these Folders". (See Next Image Below)
- if you want to Sync only particular folders then select "Sync only these Folders". (See Next Image Below)
- Select Folders like, "Export, Import PDF and TDL" only. (See Next Image Below)
- Now Google drive configured successfully in your Windows PC.
- See the "Google Drive" Folder on Desktop. (See Image Below)
- Now You can open Google Drive Folder From Desktop and File Explorer.
Congratulations !!! Google Drive Configured Successfully in your Windows PC.
For any other queries please feel free to contact TallyonCloud Support Team.
Call us : 9512360094 95 96 | Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org | Whatsapp : 9375239225.