This article will help you to configure and will guide you to take daily backup from Tally Cloud.
In a conventional setup of Tally, we have few locations that need to be backed up in a pretty regular course of using Tally on Cloud.
Tally on Cloud Web Panel offers a best way of Backing up automatically every piece of files created by your users in Tally Cloud.
- Open Tally Cloud Admin Panel in Browser.
- Go to "Tally Backup", Click on Drop down button in Google Cloud Backup. (See Image Below)
- Type Google drive Account for Backup
- Click on "Generate Google Code". (See Image Below)
- Type Google Drive Account, Click on "Next". (See Image Below)
- Enter Password for same Google Drive Account, Click on "Next". (See Image Below)
- Click on "Allow" button. (See Image Below)
- On the next screen you will see the Code generated by Google Account. Copy the Code. (See image below)
- Now you can go back to Tally on Cloud Web Admin Panel in "Tally Backup" Page.
- Paste the code here and Set schedule backup time. . (See image below)
- Now Google Cloud Backup schedule configured. (See Image Below)
- Now your backup files will be sent to your Google drive's Backup folder with date wise folder.
Let see for taking Backup from Tally on Cloud.
- Open Remote Desktop Connection and Connect tally Cloud URL.
- Click on "Backup".
- Select Path for Data backup as shown in Image. (See Image Below)
- Source : C:\Data
- Destination : C:\Backup
- Select companies for Backup.
- Press "Yes".
- Your backup file will be available in your Google drive account at schedule time with date wise folder.
- Open Backup folder and see your Backup files. (See Image Below)
Important Notice :
- It is recommended that you keep a good track on all the Backup alerts.
- If you don't take backup from Tally Cloud then you will get alerts in your registered email id.
- It is also recommended that you check your Backup Files at-least once in a day.
For any other queries please feel free to contact TallyonCloud Support Team.
Call us : 9512360094 95 96 | Email us : email@example.com | Whatsapp : 9375239225.