In This document we will see how Google Drive is used to perform Data Transfers between your PCs and Tally on Cloud Servers.
While working in Tally on Cloud it becomes crucial that you have a Safe and Fast medium of exchanging Data files between your PCs and Tally on Cloud Server.
In Tally on Cloud, Google Drive is used for following purposes :
- Sending Your Existing Tally Data to Tally on Cloud.
- Getting your Tally Data on Tally on Cloud to your PCs.
- Getting Files exported from Tally on Cloud.
- Getting Your Backup Files, generated by Tally in Tally on Cloud, to your PCs.
Steps : Configuring Google Drive Account on your Tally on Cloud Server.
- Go to "Admin User drop down" section right side in Tally Cloud Web Panel. (See image below)
- Click "Configure Google Drive".
- Click on "Next" to proceed further.
- Click on "Generate Google Code".
- Press "Tab Key" It will open a new Window with Google login page. (See image below)
- Login Your Google drive account. Click on "Next".
- Enter Password for the same Google drive account, Click on "Next".
- Click on "Allow" Button.
- Select the code available in next window and copy it. (See image below)
- Moving back to "Tally Cloud Admin Panel" Paste the code. (See image below)
- Now your Google drive will be configured Successfully.
Now you can set Google drive account for Uploading data and Downloading Data.
- Click on "Tally Data".(See below image)
- Select Google Drive Account from the drop down.(See below image)
- Click on Save Button.
Uploading Tally Data to Tally on Cloud Server :
- Open Google Account and open "Drive" in Browser.
- Go to "Data" Folder. (See image below)
Important Note : Before uploading new company, please make sure that there is no other companies available in the Data Folder.
- Right Click on blank area and Click on "Upload Folder". (See image below)
- Select Company from Your Computer's Drive and Upload it.
- Now Company has been uploaded in Google drive.(See image below)
Now Back to Tally Cloud Admin web Panel.
- "Tally Data" - "Manage Tally Data" (See Image below)
- Click on "Upload Existing Tally Data".
Important Note :- If you click on "Upload All" so it will copy all folders from Google drive's Data and put in Tally Cloud Data Folder, It will replace company if same name folder available in Tally on Cloud Data folder.
So please be care full while uploading Data if there are another companies in Tally Data Folder..
- Click on desire company or you can Upload All Company from Google drive Data Folder to Tally Cloud Data folder.
- Click OK to upload.
Congratulations !!! Data is uploaded in Tally Cloud Server. Now it will be available in Tally Cloud.
- Now Connect Tally Cloud through Remote Desktop Connection.
- Select Company.
Data will be downloaded in your Local System.
Tally on Cloud Technical Support team can assist you configuring your Tally on Cloud.
Call us : 9512360094 95 96 | Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org | Whatsapp : 9375239225.