This article will help you to connect Tally on Cloud using Remote Desktop Connection in all Windows Operating Systems.
Remote Desktop Connection is inbuilt application which is coming in all type of Windows Operating systems.
- Go to Start Menu and type & Search "Remote" then you will find "Remote Desktop Connection Application"
- Open Remote Desktop Connection.
- Type your Tally Cloud URL and go to Option.
- Go to Local Resource and remove tick from Printer.
- Click on More.
- Remove Tick form Smart Cards.
- Tick mark on C : Drive. and OK.
Create Export name folder in C drive. My Computer -> C drive -> Export.
First letter of Export name should be in caps.
This is one time process Then Connect Tally Cloud server every time without doing anything and start using it.
If you want to save as shortcut on Desktop to run Tally on Cloud, please follow below link.