Please take backup from Tally on Cloud before uploading data in Tally on Cloud server to avoid data lost.
- Open configured Google Account and open "Drive" in Browser.
- Open "Data" Folder. (See image below)
Important Note : Before uploading new company, please make sure that there is no other companies available in the Data Folder.
- Right Click on blank area and Click on "Upload Folder". (See image below)
- Select Company from Your Computer's Drive and Upload it.
- Now Company has been uploaded in Google drive.(See image below)
Now Back to Tally Cloud Admin web Panel.
- "Tally Data" (See Image below)
- Click on "Upload Existing Tally Data". (See Below Image)
- Click on Particular company or you can Upload All Company from Google drive Data Folder to Tally Cloud Data folder.
Important Note :- If you click on "Upload All" so it will copy all folders which are available in Google drive's Data and put in Tally Cloud Data Folder, It will replace company if same name folder available in Tally on Cloud Data folder.
So please be careful while uploading Data if there are another companies in Tally Data Folder..
- Click OK to confirm upload process.
Congratulations !!! Data is uploaded in Tally Cloud Server. Now it will be available in Tally Cloud.
- Now Connect Tally Cloud through Remote Desktop Connection.
- Select Company.
Tally on Cloud Technical Support team can assist you configuring your Tally on Cloud.
Call us : 9512360094 95 96 | Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org | Whatsapp : 9375239225.