Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. already has a plan for rolling out facilities for GST in their software. This Blog Post will help you to understand the same.
With respect to the plan as selected by Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. for rolling out GST facilities, we would like to share some information as follows.
- According to the Blog post as mentioned above, Tally version 6.0 will be rolled out with maximum facilities for working in GST environment.
- As per the same blog post, Tally users will be able to export GST reports from Tally, and then those Reports can be uploaded to GSTN (GST Network).
- Since GSTN is not yet completely up and running, Tally users will be able to test lot of things only after GSTN is completely active.
- Tally Cloud users will be able to export their GST reports in same way as they are currently exporting other files.
- We have had a discussion with Tally Solutions Team regarding GST Facility in Tally
- They say architecture of Tally has not been changed. Which means all our users will be able to use Tally on Cloud in the same way that it is being used till now.
- Still if there are any problems that Tally users come across, our team will be at service to help your team out.
We wish you a very Happy Cloud Computing.