Windows users can easily connect to Tally on Cloud service using a built in Remote Desktop Client (mstsc).
Create connection to Tally on Cloud in MS Windows
- While in your Windows Desktop, open "Remote Desktop Connection" tool.
- Create a connection as shown in below image.
- In Computer field, type your Tally on Cloud IP Address or Sub Domain Name. (See image below)
- Type your username for connecting to Tally on Cloud.
- Click on Options. (See image above)
- Click on "Allow me to save credentials" option to avoid passing password on every connection. (See image below)
- Provide your username and password on next screen. (See image below)
- Now click on "Save" button to create a shortcut icon. (See image below)
- Select Desktop while saving your RDP connection file. This will help you to just double click with mouse on shortcut icon, while running Tally on Cloud. (See image below)
- Double click with mouse on newly created desktop icon to start Tally on Cloud. (See image below)
Congratulations !!! you have successfully created a connection to connect Tally on Cloud from your Wndows PC.
Tally on Cloud Technical Support team can assist you configuring your Tally on Cloud.
Call us : (0260) 6612950 | Email us : email@example.com