Mac users or in that matter any iOS device users can easily run Tally on MacBook or Tally on iOS device with help of a Microsoft Remote Desktop tool and of course Tally on Cloud Service.
Installing Microsoft Remote Desktop tool on Mac Book
- Go to App Store and search for Microsoft Remote Desktop. (See image below)
- Select Microsoft Remote Desktop (First option) for installation.
- Once it is installed, run the application to create connection. (See image below)
- Click on New "+" to create a new connection. (See image below)
- Type a Connection Name of your choice.
- PC name is the IP address or sub domain name of your Tally on Cloud server.
- User name and password, created by you in Tally on Cloud Web Panel, need to be provided to authenticate while connecting.
- Press "Command + w" to save the connection.
- Then select the connection and press return to connect. (See image below)
- Congratulations !!! You have done it. (See image below)
- You can now start working with Tally on Cloud from your MacBook or any other iOS device of your convenience.
Important Note :
- You need to have subscribed for Tally on Cloud Service provided by Enjay IT Solutions Ltd.
- This document can also help you to have a Quick Demo of Tally on Cloud.
- Quick Demo link in above link will take you to Tally on Cloud Demo Page.
- Click on Request a Demo Button.
- Fill the form and submit it.
- This will download a file, which is actually meant for MS Windows users.
- But you can open the file to find your Demo URL, Username and Password. Use this information while following this document.
- You will be able to check the Quick Demo.
For any other queries please feel free to contact TallyonCloud Support Team.
Call us : 9512360094 95 96 | Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org | Whatsapp : 9375239225.