Mac users or in that matter any iOS device users can easily run Tally on MacBook or Tally on iOS device with help of a Microsoft Remote Desktop tool and of course Tally on Cloud Service.
Installing Microsoft Remote Desktop tool on Mac Book
- Go to App Store and search for Microsoft Remote Desktop. (See image below)
- Select Microsoft Remote Desktop (First option) for installation.
- Once it is installed, run the application to create connection. (See image below)
- Click on New "+" to create a new connection. (See image below)
- Type a Connection Name of your choice.
- PC name is the IP address or sub domain name of your Tally on Cloud server.
- User name and password, created by you in Tally on Cloud Web Panel, need to be provided to authenticate while connecting.
- Press "Command + w" to save the connection.
- Then select the connection and press return to connect. (See image below)
- Congratulations !!! You have done it. (See image below)
- You can now start working with Tally on Cloud from your MacBook or any other iOS device of your convenience.
Tally on Cloud Technical Support team can assist you configuring your Tally on Cloud.
Call us : (0260) 6612950 | Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org