Tally ERP9's great flexibility is with all the customization that is available. Lot of companies go for different customization based on their requirements. Tally on Cloud also provides support for applying TDL Tally Customization files and working with them in the same way as you do it in your Tally ERP9 on Desktop.
TDL (TCP) Files configuration in Tally on Cloud :
- Open your Configured Google drive account in Browser.
- Go to "Drive".
- Open "Tdl" Folder.
- Upload TCP file from your PC. (See Image Below)
- If you have installed Google Drive App in your Windows PC. Google Drive Client on your Tally Administrator's Windows PC.
- Go to Tdl folder. (See image below)
- Inside TDL folder place your TCP file. Main.tcp file is example tdl file. (See image below)
- Once you have placed your TDL File, you can now open your Tally on Cloud Web Panel.
- Go to "Tally Storage" section, (See Image Below)
- In the right pane select "Manage TDL" page. (See image below)
- Click on "Sync TDL".
- You can select your TDL, tcp file by putting a check mark in box under Action menu. (See image above)
- Then click on "Apply" Button.
- This will apply your TDL, tcp file into Tally. So you need not go into Tally for applying TDL, tcp files.
Checking applied TDL (TCP) Files in Tally on Cloud
- Now you can open your Tally with help of Remote Desktop Client (Windows, iOS, Linux, Android)
- Go to "Tally Version & TDL" section, (See Image Below)
Tally on Cloud Technical Support team can assist you configuring your Tally on Cloud.
Call us : 9512360094 95 96 | Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org | Whatsapp : 9375239225.