You need to create users in Tally on Cloud Web Panel,
so that all your Tally users can access Tally on Cloud,
with their respective username and password.
With Tally on Cloud Web Panel, you can easily do following things :
1. Create New Users and set password for them.
- To Create New User, login to your Web Panel and go to "Manage Users" section.
- You can click on "Add" button to add new users. (See image below)
- Type Username and Password, Click on "+" Button to add user. (See image below).
- Click "Ok" on Pop up window. (See image below)
2. Change password for existing Users
- While in Manage Users Tab, you will see a list of users.
- In the Action column Click on icon to edit desired user.(See image below)
- Change the password and click on Save Button. (See image below)
3. Change OR Delete User
- While in "Manage Users" section, you will see a list of users.
- In the "Action" Column select icon to delete desired username.(See image below)
For any other queries please feel free to contact TallyonCloud Support Team.
Call us : 9512360094 95 96 | Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org | Whatsapp : 9375239225.