Tally on Cloud Administrator can manage Tally on Cloud Server using Tally Cloud Web Admin Panel.
Administrator also needs to take care of Web Admin Panel Login Password.
Administrator can easily change Password when required.
You will get your Tally on Cloud Web URL by Enjay Tally on Cloud Team.
- Open your Tally Cloud URL in Web Browser.
- Enter your Admin User name And Password.
Now you will get you Tally Cloud Admin Panel.
Tally on Cloud Web Admin Password
- To Change Password just login to your Tally Cloud Web admin panel.
- On the right top corner, you can see your Admin User-name. (See below image)
- Click on your Admin User-name to see a menu "Change Password". (See below Image)
- From this many you can change Password By typing Current Password and New Password. (See image above)
- You can also select to log out of your Web Panel from same Top Right Menu.
- Administrator can easily renew Forgotten Password.
- Select Forgot Password option on Login Screen.
- Use your Admin Email ID to proceed.
- You will receive an email on your Admin Email ID as defined in your Tally on Cloud Registration Process
Our Technical Support Team can assist you for Tally on Cloud Configuration.
Call us : 9512360094 95 96 | Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org | Whatsapp : 9375239225.