Tally on Cloud Printing System has almost all the drivers for various Printers. Rarely Tally on Cloud users come across unavailability of their Printer Drive in Tally on Cloud. Here Google Cloud Printing service, which is a free service provided by google, comes to rescue.
Idea is to help Tally on Cloud users to be able to print on their locally & Network connected printers while using Tally on Cloud.
Adding Your Printers to Google Cloud Print :
- Install Google Chrome web Browser on Your Windows PC. (Windows PC from which you want to add printers to Google Cloud Print)
- In the Address Bar type "chrome://devices". (See image below)
- Click on "Sign in" for login dedicated Google account.
- Login with Google Account with that you want to use for Google Cloud Printing.
- Now Click on "Add Printer".
- A list of Printer to register will be available. (See image below)
- You can select printers that you would like to use while printing in Tally on Cloud. (See image above)
- On the next screen you will see a message saying "Thanks, you're ready to go!". (See image below)
- Click on Manage your Printers.
- So your printers are now ready on Google Cloud Print server. (See image below)
- You can now Configure your Google Cloud Printers in Tally on Cloud.
Configuring Google Cloud Print in Tally on Cloud :
- Open your Tally on Cloud Web Panel.
- Go to "Printer Configuration" section and in the right pane click on "+" sign near "Printer List" heading.
- On the Next Screen, Select "Google Cloud Printer". (See image below)
- Insert Google cloud Account. (See image below)
- When insert google cloud account it will highlight "Generate Google Code"
- Click on Generate Google Code.
- Type Google cloud account and Click on Next. (See image below)
- In next screen, type password and Click on Next.
- Click on "Allow" Button. (See image below)
- On the next screen you will see the Code generated by Google Account. Copy the Code. (See image below)
- Now you can go back to Tally on Cloud Google Cloud Print Configuration Page to paste the code. (See image below)
- Give Prefix name for managing Printer in Tally on Cloud.
- Click on "Apply" button to continue. (See image above)
- Google Printer Configuration will start and will take a few moments to configure. (See image below)
- On the next screen you will be able to see Your Printer(s) available in Google Cloud Print.
- Congratulations you have successfully configured your printer(s) with Google Cloud Print for using in Tally on Cloud.
Printing in Tally on Cloud with Google Cloud Print :
- Now you can open your Tally with help of Remote Desktop Client (Windows, iOS, Linux, Android)
- Connect Tally on Cloud and check if the printer is available in Tally on Cloud. (See image below)
- You can now Print on your Local Printer(s), while using Tally on Cloud, with help of Google Cloud Print.
- You can use same Google Cloud Print Account to install Printer(s) from multiple PCs, to use them while working in Tally on Cloud.
Tally on Cloud Technical Support team can assist you configuring your Tally on Cloud.
Call us : 9512360094 95 96 | Email us : email@example.com | Whatsapp : 9375239225.