Tally users on the go can now access their Tally ERP9 on Android devices as well. All you need is Tally on Cloud service, Android Device and a Remote Desktop Client.
Installing Remote Desktop Client in Android :
- Go to "Play Store" and search for "RDP Remote Desktop". (See image below)
- Once the app is installed, tap on open to proceed. (See image below)
- Tap on "Add Connection" button to create a connection to Tally on Cloud. (See image below)
- Tap on "Label" to provide any name for identifying your connection.
- Tap on "Host" to provide IP address or Domain name of your Tally on Cloud.
- Tap on "Credentials" to provide Username and Password for accessing your Tally on Cloud.
- Hit "back" button on your phone to save the connection.
- Now your newly created connection is ready. (See image below)
- Tap on this new connection for connecting to your Tally on Cloud. (See image below)
- Your Tally will start in your Android Device. (See image below.
- Congratulation !!! you have successfully configured your Android device to run Tally on Cloud.
For any other queries please feel free to contact TallyonCloud Support Team.
Call us : 9512360094 95 96 | Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org | Whatsapp : 9375239225.