Note:- This document will guide you for how to print cheque from Tally on Enjay Tiguin Linux.
- Run your Tally and press F11 (Features).
- Go to Accounting Features.
- Go to Banking Features and select Yes in Enable Cheque Printing.
- Then go to Accounts Info.
- Go to Ledgers.
- Go to Alter.
- Select your Bank.
- Set 'Yes' in Alter Bank Details and press enter.
- Then select your Bank.
- Set 'Yes' in Alter Cheque Printing Configuration.
- Then select your Cheque Format and pres enter.
- Press enter and save settings.
- Put your Cheque in Printers Letter Tray Horizontal.
Press Alt + S and go to Select Printer.
- Select your printer and press enter.
- Set Paper Size A4 and Orientation as Portrait and click on OK.
- Press Alt + N and go to Orientation.
- Select Horizontal then print your Cheque.