- In Many cases we are using multiple users in Enjay Tiguin Linux and they want one public folder on the system.
- So every user can access and save the files from that folder without any permission.
- This document will guide you for how to create public folder in Enjay Tiguin Linux.
- Go to Main Menu => Accessories => File Manager.
- Right Click on any Folder and click on Public Folder.
- I want to create mayur folder in main root as public folder so i m entering here
- /mayur/ then click on cretate.
- Now you can here my mayur public folder is ready for use in main file system.