If you want to RDP connection with Tiguin Desktop local apps then this
guide will help you for how to set RDP Connection in switch mode.
- Go to Main Menu => Internet => Enjay Connection Manger.
- Click on Create Connection.
- Select RDP(Windows Terminal Service).
- Enter Any Connection Name( I am entering her Tally).
- Enter your RDP Server's IP Address (I am entering here tcdemo.tallycloud.in which is my demo server)
- Click on Default.
- Check Mark on Switch Mode and click on Save.
- Select your RDP connection and click on Create Launcher.
- Check mark on your RDP connection name click on create.
- Right click on Task Bar and click on Panel Settings.
- Click on Advaced.
- Check mark on Minimize panel when not in use and click on close.
- Double click on RDP Connection icon.
- And you can see here your task bar is hidden.
- Now you can see your RDP Server is connected.
- And if move your cursor down then your task bar is visible and you can use your local apps.