- Tally Users, while accessing Tally on Cloud, can easily print on their Local available Printers.
- They can print on both "Physically connected Printers" and "Printers available in their local network".
- Two methods are available for accessing Locally available printers.
- Installing Local Printer in Tally on Cloud server with VPN Client.
- Using Google Cloud Print service to Print on Local Printers anywhere and anytime.
- Google Cloud Print is only recommended in case if you don't find appropriate printer driver with below mentioned method.
Important Note :
- Its really easy, follow VPN Configuration Link to connect VPN.
- You need to share Printers available on your PC before continuing.
- Off Windows or Anti virus Firewall.
- Open your Tally on Cloud Web Panel to configure your Printers.
- Go to Printer Configuration section. As shown in below Image.
- Click on "+" button to select your Printer option.
- Select "Local VPN Printer" Options.
- Select username : VPN user with which you have connected VPN Tunnel in Windows PC.
- Select Printer : Automatically generated List of printers available on your PC. Select one to install.
- Once you select Share Printer it will find driver automatically and it will added automatically. (See Image below)
- On the next screen you will be able to see your added printer. (See image below).
- Automatically user name will be added before printer name.
- Thats it !!! Now your printer is ready and will be available while you print from Tally.
Click Here for Google Cloud Printing in case if you don't find appropriate printer driver in above mentioned method.
Our Technical Support Team can assist you for Tally on Cloud Configuration.
Call us : 9512360094 95 96 | Email us : email@example.com | Whatsapp : 9375239225.