Note:- If you have installed by mistake Tiguin-TallyAtStartup update after that Tally will auto start on your every users when you log-in in Tiguin Application server so this document will help you for how to remove Tally Auto Start from every users.
- Go to Main Menu => System Tools => Tiguin Update Manager.
- Click on Applied and select Tiguin-TallyAtStartup and click on Re-Apply.
- Then go to Main Menu => Tally => Manage Tally.
- Right Click on Tally and remove check mark from Startup.
- You have to remove check mark from your all users.