Tally on Cloud is a simple way of hosting your Tally ERP9 on Cloud. It provides ease for performing your tasks while configuring Tally on Cloud.
You can successfully get started with Tally on Cloud by widely understanding below Steps
- Configuring Your Tally on Cloud Server.
- And accessing your Tally with Remote Desktop Client from Windows, Mac, Linux or Android devices.
Tally on Cloud server is configured using "Tally on Cloud Web Panel".
(Open your Tally on Cloud Web Panel using Tally on Cloud IP address or
Domain Name Provided by Tally on Cloud Team)
- Once your Tally on Cloud is registered you will receive an email from Enjay Tally on Cloud Team.
- This Email will provide you, your Tally on Cloud IP Address / Domain Name and Administrator Login Username / Password.
- Tally on Cloud Domain names are generally set as yourcompanyname.tallycloud.in
- You can open it in any web browser on Windows, Mac, Linux or Android.
- On the Login screen, Login with your username and password provided, in email, by Enjay Tally on Cloud Team.
- With Tally on Cloud Web Panel you can do following things :
- Change Admin Password or renew Forgot Password.
- Creating / Managing users for accessing Tally on Cloud.
- Installing / Managing Tally ERP9 Setup.
- Setting up Google Drive for Tally on Cloud.
- Managing Tally Data in Tally on Cloud.
- Working with Files Exported from Tally on Cloud.
- Working with TDL Tally Customisation.
- Backup Tally on Cloud Data.
- Install Local Printers.
- Setup Google Cloud Print.
Next, we can access Tally on Cloud using Remote Desktop Client.
You can access your Tally anywhere, anytime, from Windows, Mac, Linux or Android.
Tally on Cloud Technical Support team can assist you configuring your Tally on Cloud.
Call us : (0260) 6612950 | Email us : email@example.com