This article will help you to configure Scanner locally and as network in Enjay Tiguin OS.
Go to Main menu and Graphics.
- Click on Simple Scan.
- First Check scanner is detecting or not.
- Click on Document and Click on Preferences.
- Scanner will be show here.
- Click on Scan.
Configure Network Scanner in Enjay Tiguin OS.
Here are the steps to installing and accessing a network scanner from Tiguin OS.
We need to edit the /etc/default/saned file, and set the RUN variable to yes.
- sudo nano /etc/default/saned
Let's edit the /etc/sane.d/net.conf file, and add the IP address of the server where the scanner is installed:
- sudo nano /etc/sane.d/net.conf
Restart saned service.
- sudo service saned restart
Now we can open "Simple Scan" (or other scanning utility) and start scanning documents. We can rotate, crop, and save the resulting image: