This guide will help you for how to detect 4 GB to more RAM on your Tiguin OS installed System.
- Enjay Tiguin Linux OS is 32 - Bit Version so after installing the Tiguin OS it will detect Maximum 4 GB RAM.
- If you have installed more then 4 GB RAM then you have to install a RAM Extension Update.
- After installing the Update it will detect more then 4 GB RAM
Installation of RAM Extension Update:-
- Go to Main Menu => System Tools => Tiguin Update Manager.
- Select Tiguin-RAM-Extension and click on Apply.
- It will take more then 15 Minutes time for installing it. (Depends on your Internet Connection Speed)
- Reboot the System
- After booting Go to Main Menu => Ssytem Tools => Task Manager.
- You can see here how much your RAM is detected.