Note:- Internet connection is compulsory required for installing Tiguin Online Updates.
Important Note :
- Tiguin Update Manager is meant for providing Bug fixes, Security Fixes, Application Addons, etc. by Tiguin Development team.
- "Tiguin Update Manager" application connects with Tiguin Update server to provide different updates for different purposes.
- Tiguin Update Manager can be used to update older Build Version of Tiguin to have capabilities of newer Build Version of Tiguin OS. But recommended method of upgrading to a newer Build Version is to reinstall the system after following a proper backup plan as this method of upgrade is found to be more secure and less time consuming in certain cases.
- Go to Main Menu => System Tools => Tiguin Update Manager.
- Click on Available so you can find the updates which is not installed on your Tiguin System.
- If you want to know information about update then select the update and click on description.
- Select the Update and click on Apply.
- I am installing Tiguin-System-Update.
- After installing the Update it will prompt following message.
- If you wan to know how many Updates you have installed then click on Applied.
- I have installed five Updates.
- You can also Re-Apply your Update if its not properly installed.
- Tiguin Updates are downloading every time from internet so if you are using more then one Tiguin on your network then its very useful.
- On Advanced option you can create a backup of your Tiguin Updates from one Tiguin System and restore it on other Tiguin Systems by two different ways Local or Network.
- Click on Backup and select all Updates then click on Create.
- Your backup file will Generate on your Desktop so copy it (Using Ext. Drive or Network) on other Tiguins Desktop on which have you want to restore it..
- On other Tiguin System click on Restore then tick mark on Local and click on browse.
- Select the backup file from desktop and click on Open.
- Click on Restore so it will install all Updates.
- You can directly install updates from your Network Tiguin machine on which have you installed Updates to other Tiguin System.
- Click on Restore and tick mark on Network.
- Enter IP address User Name and Password of your Tiguin Machine on which you have installed updates.
- Then click on Restore.