It is a struggle for Sales employees to keep track of the status of their leads support requests , as Sales employees will be using Sugarcrm and Support cases would be registered on Freshdesk.
To manage both the company will come up with the idea of manually entering all the Freshdesk tickets on Sugarcrm which will be quite a headache , time consuming and a lot of manual efforts required.
The Solution :
With the Freshdesk - SugarCRM integration, you get to exchange contacts ,accounts,ticket , replies,notes information between your helpdesk and your CRM seamlessly. Freshdesk is great for your customer support. SugarCRM is awesome for the sales team. But the Freshdesk - SugarCRM integration is just refreshingly sweet!
Freshdesk Ticket to Sugar Case.
- Whenever a ticket is created on Freshdesk it generates a case on Sugarcrm.
- All Case details eg : subject,description,priority,type,status and product info is sent to sugar.
- Any attachments on ticket are send as attachment links on case description.
Freshdesk Ticket Contact and Account to Sugar Contact Ticket and Account.
- When a ticket is created , we check the email address of the user who registered the ticket and it that contact don't exists,we create a new one.
- If the Freshdesk Contact have an account,even that account is created on Sugar.
Freshdesk Ticket Replies to Sugar Case.
- When a ticket is responded with either the reply or note on Freshdesk, it creates a Note on Sugar and also relates it to proper Case.
- Any attachments on reply are send as attachment links on note description.
Sugar Note to Freshdesk Reply.
- If a note is created either from cases subpanel or from notes module in Sugar , it will create a reply on Freshdesk.
- Also posts the attachments from notes to Freshdesk Reply of respective Ticket.
Perfect relationship between Contact,Account, Case & Notes.
- The Case in Sugar will have its related Contact , Account & Notes(Freshdesk Replies).
- All cases registered by a particular Account & Contact will also be seen in its respective Cases Subpanel.
- All replies of a ticket/case will also be seen on Cases subpanel.