How to access a corrupt xls. or document file in Excel 2010
When we try to access the Excel 2010 XLS file from Network share, Its showing error message “The File is corrupt and can not be opened”
Try the following to see how your precious .xls data appear in MS Excel.
- Open the Excel application.
- Click on File -> Options.
- Select Trust Center and press the Trust center settings button.
4.Pick Protected view.
- Uncheck all the options under Protected View and confirm by pressing OK.
- Restart Excel and try to open the broken Excel documents.