This article will help you for how to share folder and how to permanent mout network shared folder to Tiguin Linux.
How to Share Folder:-
- Please check your internet connectivity before installing the update.
- Go to Main Menu => Syatem Tools => Tiguin Update Manager.
Mount network share permanently on Tiguin.
- Select Windowslike_network_share_asnd_mount and click on Apply.
- After installing the update close Tiguin Update Manager.
- Go to Main Menu => Accessories => File Manager.
- I want to create a new folder on my Desktop so i have done right click and create it.
- If you have already a folder then go to their desired location.
- Select and right click on that folder and go to create share.
- If you want to create public share then tick mark on Public and click on Apply.
- If you want cretae private share then tick mark on Private.
- Specify userwise RO (Read Only) or RW (Read Write Permission which you want then click on apply.
Mount network shared folder permanently on Tiguin.
Note : Don't mount network share on Desktop.
Create a Folder anywhere except desktop, in which you want to mount network share folder.
- Right click on folder on which you have to mount your network shared folder.
- Go to Network Share and click on Mount.
- Enter your network server IP Address, then
- Select share folder name, Enter user-name and password.
- Click on Save.
You will get prompt of mounted successfully.
- If you want to unmount permanent share then right click on that folder and go to Mount Option and click on Unmount.