This guide will help you how to setting up Tally Data in Enjay Tigui Linux:-
Setting up Tally Data Local :-
- Go to Main Menu => Tally => Manage Tally.
- Right Click on Data icon and click on Set Location.
- For copy your Tally data on Tiguin Linux locally select Local and click on Next.
- Click on Open.
- After clicking on Open following patch will be open in File Manager copy your Tally Data here.
- After copy the data double click on your Desktop Tally icon and run Tally.
Setting up Network Data for Tally:-
- If you want access your Tally data from network location.
- Then Go to Main Menu => System Tools => Tiguin Update Manager.
- Then Click on Available, Select Tallymanager_network_data_mount and click on Apply.
- After installing the update Open Tally Manager.
- Then right click on Data icon and click on Set Location.
- Click on Network and click on Next.
- Provide information of your Server IP, User Name and Password then click on Connect.
- Then double click on Tally Desktop icon and run Tally.
Find Enjay Tiguin on our website.