This guide will help you to create users and share folder in Enjay NAS Store Vol.
- Logon to NAS gui using Web Browser. Mozila and Google-chrome is preferred for better view.
- Enter username and password: admin (by default)
- Go to Accounts Tab.
- Click on User Management.
- Click on Add User.
- Type Username And Password. And Submit.
- You can assign Quota on Users and also you can make Super user if require only.
See the created users.
How to Create Share folder in Enjay NAS.
- Go to Data Management.
- Click on Shares.
Click on Add Share.
How to create Public Share folder.?
Public folder can be accessed by anyone without user name and password.
- Type share folder name and select Public in Folder Type.
- Click on Create share.
How to Create Private Share folder.?
Assigned Permission to user as per your requirement.
- Type share folder name and select Private in Folder Type.
- As you click on Private ,User will be listed.
- You can give appropriate permission as per users requirement.
- For full rights tick mark on RW.
- For read only tick mark on RO.
- Click on Create Share.