Prerequisite in StoreVol configuration check before go to access recycle bin data.
- Open Nas GUI and login with admin.
- Click on Disk Configuration -> Raid Array.
- For creating user go to Account - User Management - Add user
- Follow the step as you can see in below image
- After above setting do the following process.
As per this NAS configuration raid volume name is = “raid” and IP is 192.168.1.97.
Open Run in Windows.
Syntax : \\nasip\raid volume name\ Press Enter
- You will be prompted for user and password
- Give superuser name and password
You will get all share folder list here with deleted data from share folder.
- Suppose we have deleted data from support share folder.In .recycle folder also support share folder will be available with deleted data.
- Then we can delete it or restore (copy) if required in desired share folder.