How to Connect WIFI in Tornado Os?
First you need Enjay wireless dongle to connect wireless network.
1. Insert USB Wireless dongle in usb port of Impression machine.(Preferred to use backside usb port).
· As you insert the dongle, it’s automatically detect and you will get the message on your desktop.
· Device recognized-USB device.
2.Now click Left Mouse button on Network Icon. You will get the following screen.
· You can see the available wireless network.
· Here we select the enjay.
· Click on enjay
3.Click right mouse button on Network Icon.
· You can see Wireless Network is Enable.
· Click on Edit connection option.
4. As you click on Edit connection button, you will get the following screen.
· Click on Wireless Tab
5. As you select Wireless Tab, you will get the following screen.
· You can see the selected wireless network.
· Select existing connection: enjay and click on Edit button.
6. You will get the following screen.
· Click on Wireless Security Tab.
· Here we have taken Security encryption type is WEP.
· Enter the Key of your wireless router .
· Click on SAVE button.
· Now, you can able to connect your wireless network.
· Check the network connectivity.
7. Go to System Manger and click on Ping icon.
· As you click on Ping button,you will get the following dialogue box.
· Enter server IP and Check the connectivity with server.
· Ping dialouge box will open.
· Enter the server ip.
· Click on Ping Button.
· If you get the ping reply, network configuration is correct.