Version : 3.0
Build Version : 13060301
Release Date : 03 / 06 / 2013
Support Module :
- E1/T1 Status : This provides a short output which will tell lot of PRI Status.
- E1/T1 Debug : An option for PRI line monitoring.Start & Stop monitor,download pcap and open in wireshark.
- E1/T1 Log : Complete configuration package download.Only files which will be required for debugging is downloaded.
- Start & Stop Monitor for SIP support. Download or mail the pcap file to view it via Wireshark.
- This is for getting the virtual ip for the customer.
- Block or Unblock Ip.
Checking of Unauthorized access
- If anyone retries for max 5 times to register with wrong passwords will be blocked.
Voice Broadcast Changes
- Setting of outgoing and recording number will be done from frontend via Synapse UI.
Call Forwarding Options in User
- Call forwarding implemented with different options at different times.Call forwarding will work either always or a single or multiple combination of “On Unregister”,”On Busy” and “On Unanswer”.Destinations can be either a User or Ringgroup or IVR or External Number or Voicemail.
Round Robin strategy in Ringgroup
- Round Robin calls a member in ringgroup in round robin fashion.Eg: If a group has 13,14,15 extensions.The first call will ring in sequence 13,14,15 if 13 attends then 14,15,13 and so on.
- Alerts can now be configured for multiple users.
- PRI alert, Harddisk alerts & Change in User’s password included.
Card Detection from UI
- If the PRI card (Sangoma )is not detected now its possible to do it from UI.
- DOD number for conference.
- Sending mail & a reminder to the members of conference, when conference is scheduled.
- Live Status of conference with option for mute/unmute the member and kicking the member out.
- Adding a member in an ongoing conference.
- IVR steps will be displayed.i.e what was done by the caller after entering to ivr.
Delay in Registering a User
- This will show how much time was taken to register a user.Will act as a ping test.
- Email address field
Service Restart Option:
- Service Restart Option available for Live Status and SMB service.
User settings from User panel
- Now a user can change their password,call forwarding and dnd options from their panel.
Email Address in Phonebook
- Email address is now a part of phonebook which can then be used when scheduling conference.
- PRI Support
- Live status will be displayed properly.i.e not disappears in between.
- Missed call report will be generated properly.
- Ringall simultaneously for ringgroup recording & report.
- Better reporting with virtual extensions displayed.
- API Licence whether installed / not is displayed.
- Support module will only work for Sangoma Digital Card.
- Ring all simultaneously may not generate proper records.
- Call Transfer Recording will be generated where it was first attended and not at the transferred agent.Report will show two calls.
- Whether a PRI line is connected / not may not be displayed properly for a Digium card.
- Voicemail will not work alone.Call forwarding has to be set to voicemail.
Support Contact Details
- Call us on (0260) 6612950-55