Since E-Sync is meant for Disaster Recovery, generally the devices are kept in remote location, and connectivity is thru Internet lease line or broadband.
Following is recommended settings:
- Fixed IP address @ both the locations. (although if you fixed IP @ one locations then also it can work, but its not recommended.)
- Minimum Stable and reliable Bandwidth of 1 MBPS or more.
- Port forwarding for following ports:
- Port 80 for http web access.
- Port 443 for https web access.
- Port 7887 for E-Sync secure data transfer.